Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday



          Glorify
          the Lord 
          all you 
          works 
          of the 
          Lord, 
          praise him 
          and 
          highly exalt
          him forever.
Saturday Morning Prayer canticle: :The Song of Creation
                                                    A Kirk Johnson Photograph 

Fun. I got my verse and came in with the thought - the surety -  that I'd use a  beautiful picture of the Grand Canyon this morning - it was a picture I got off Facebook last night. I found it in my file folder and wrote out the verse, did the sizing and placement of the letters and the colors and everything. And then the Little Voice said "But what does that have to do with you and this week-end?"  And I knew the picture to use was one of Kirk's wave shots.... I love doing  my blog - it's like a dialogue with God! 



No comments:

Post a Comment