Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday


                                                                      Collect for Guidance 
So 
guide & govern us by your Holy Spirt that in all the cares and occupations of our life 
we may not forget you but may ever remember that we are walking in your sight

I came in intending to use a great picture my brother Kirk took a few years ago of the financial district in San Francisco, but then I cam across this pictures and was reminded that no matter our location and stage of life, whether our surroundings are busy or peaceful, there are cares and occupations - even if it's trying to get my blog done and be on my way out the door to church on time! - that can overwhelm us and tempt us away from our Center and all we need to do is to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment