Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Thursday, January 12, 2017

 St Aelred 1109-11 67  An English Cistercian monk  and Abbott of Rievaulx was born of the family which, interestingly, had long been treasures of the shrine of Cuthbert of Lindesfarne at Durham cathedral.

                                                   Psalm 18:1,2a 
  

          
          
         
          I love you, 
          O Lord, my 
          strength; 
          O Lord, my 
          stronghold,
          my crag &
          my haven.
          My rock, 
          my God in whom I put my trust 



“Pour 
into 
our 
hearts, 
O God, 
the Holy Spirit’s gift of love, that we, clasp-
ing each other's hand, we may share the 
joy of friendship, human and divine, and, 
with your servant Allred,  bring many  
into your community of love   - Collect 

                



No comments:

Post a Comment