Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Monday, September 4, 2017

Monday, September 4, 2017*

                                 ___________Psalm 25:4


    Lead me 
    in your 
    truth, O 
    Lord, & 
    teach me,
    for you 
    are the 
    God of 
    my  salvation; in you  
    have I trusted all the day long.
                                                *Labor Day 
Al-mighty God, you have so linked our lives one with another that all we do affects, for good or ill, all other lives; so guide us in the work we do that we may do it not for self alone, but for the com-mon good; and as we seek a proper return for our  own labor, make us mindful of the rightful aspirations of other workers, and arouse our concern for those who are out of work…



Also, today 
is the first
 anniversary
 of my Dad’s 
death. Born 
May 16, 1920 
here he inchurch 
90 years  later at, 
of course, the  "8:00"


No comments:

Post a Comment