Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Wednesday, May 9, 2018*

  ____________Easter antiphon on  the
  Mem Section  of Psalm 119_________



How sweet 
are your 
words to 
my taste! 
They are 
sweeter 
than honey 
to my mouth, 
hallelujah.
                  * Gregory of Nazianzus    
                             circa 3303 89 
                        Bishop of Constantinople 
                         in present-day Turkey,
                             who wrote in 
                          The Holy  Trinty, 
                         
No sooner do I conceive of the one 
than I am illumined by the splendor 
ofthe three; no sooner do I distinguish 
them than I am carried back to the one  
When I contemplate the three together, 
I see but one torch, and cannot divide
or measure out the undivided light.”

“Grace is given not
 to them who speak
 [their faith] but to 
those  who live their faith."

No comments:

Post a Comment