Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Saturday, August 25, 2018*

                 Antiphon on Psalm 144
   
God 
is 
my 
help 
and 
my 
fortress, my shield in whom I trust.

*Louis, (Louis IX) King of France, 1214-127,0 whose relics are in La Sainte Capelelle on L’Isle de la Cité in Paris, which he built as a shrine to the relics of Our Lords’ passion. (See, he's holding the crown of 
thorns) 
 ________________________

God is so amazing! I came in was looking around for pictures of shields and found this one which I thought was perfect. But  but when I started God whispered “How about this picture that you have had waiting on the screen for days now… I satrted to proetes and then, I thought, as my Dad’s 
Sally would was
“fuggetaboutit.” 
 “My thoughts are not your thought nor my thoughts you thoughts “ he quoted as he chuckled off into the day.  



No comments:

Post a Comment