Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Sunday, April 28, 2019

The Second Sunday of Easter, 28 April, 2019

                _____________________Isaiah 43:10 _

You
 are my 
witness-
es, says 
the Lord, 
and my servant whom I have chosen so that you may 
know and believe me and understand that I am he
                                                                                                      This is so fun. 
                                                                                                   It’s one of those 
                                                                                                days that I went l
                                                                                          looking for a biblical 
                                                                                    image on the internet and
                                                                            appeared. "Why are you look-
                                                                   among the dead? They were great 
                                                       then but what I need is witnesses NOW!"

No comments:

Post a Comment