Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Thursday, April 23, 2020

   __Psalm 18: 3___________________________________ 







will 
call 
upon
the 
Lord,
and 
so 
shall 
be 
saved 
from 
my
enemies.

I was reluctant to use this verse today because i am so sickened by the version of  me-and-Jesus Christianity that I see displayed in the marketplace. But the simple and incredible truth is that God does daily, hourly save me from my enemies-which are quite often my own fears and projections and self-centeredness…  And it’s me individually, Not ONLY  or uniquely  I am the one who S/He is dealing with at the moment.  Me and every me. US. Does God of the universe stoop down to meet my individual need, to challenge and feed and encourage and admonish? “You betcha” as my Aunt Mildred would say.

This line sings itself 
in my heart  with 
the sound of guitars 
and  sining by the 
Rejoice Singers and 
Vocare…

No comments:

Post a Comment