Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Gospel reading


“And after-wards Jesus himself sent out through them, from east to west, the sacred and imperishable proclamation 
of eternal salvation." 
Mark 16:8
                 I was astounded when I heard this. 
I was sure I never HAD heard it before. It got my attention when they read it, so much so that I went back and reread it several times in church and then looked it up later at home.  But that's not what my Mark 16:8 Said.  So, much too full of Easter dinner, I Still went down to church to get the bulletin to see what it Did Say. aid. And when I looked it again there it was:  “The Shorter ending of Mark"  
                                     And afterwards Jesus himself sent out through them, through us, the sacred and imperishable proclamation of eternal salvation. Astounding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment