Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Early Tuesday


                                                                                               Psalm 5:3
In the morn-ing, LOrd, you hear my voice; early in the morning.
I make my appeal and watch for you. 
This is not my first time around with this verse. But One of the things that I love about the Psalms is that  every time its different.; they are never stale unless I am. Having lived with the verse for a couple of hours,  and having been to a meeting that encourages me to live this thing one day at a time, I see more clearly. God not only wants to hear my voice in the morning, but I need to make my appeal And, having done that, i have to watch and wait and be attentive for His reply... And not just for the brief period of mediation but throughout the day. It's something I can expect. I can count on. I can bank on it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment