Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday

                                                  Psalm 102:1, 2b, 3
Lord, let my cry come before you; hide not your face from me 
in the day 
of trouble... 
make haste 
to answer me.  For my days drift away like smoke and my bones are hot as burning coals...                                                                              
                                       As Christian people we live in the light of Easter, but still in the shadow of the cross, in a world that is transitory, which sounds so much nicer than passing away... As My Ellfeltd, my grade school teacher and music director at St Matthew's used to say, we need to “Keep the em-PHA-sis on the right syl-LA-ble,” 
           



No comments:

Post a Comment