Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Friday, March 7, 2014

International Women's Day. In the Church today we remember Perpetua, Felicitas and their companions, who were martyred at Carthage in 202

                                                          John 17:9, 20-21

....protect [those] whom you gave me... I ask not only on behalf of these but on behalf of those who will believe in me through their word, that they all may be one. As you, Father, are in me and I am in you, may they also be in 
us that the world may believe ...
            Prayers are suggested 
            for faithfulness
            for confidence in God’s care
            for courage to confess Christ & 
            for strength to support those 
                                 who suffer 
                           Behold. 
                           Be strengthened. 
                           Be changed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment