Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday

Psalm 37:3


Put your 
trust in 
the Lord 
do good; 
dwell in 
the land 
& feed on
 its riches. 

At first I was seeing in my minds eye something rich and grand ... a garden in bloom,  a field in flower...  And then I was led to my “Doors and Windows” file... (which is what I tried to call Tiepolo Sky but it wouldn't take.... My friends Bill and Sharon has been after me to start this. Foolishness! My husband had been the computer guy and he was not here to help.But one day I took a deep breath and at least Went to Blogspot, which Sharon had found for me and sent to me and told me to go to!  I tried several other names but they were all taken I guess. All right, I finally thought as a joke, How about about Tiepolo Sky? I OK! said Blogspot .... And there it was! I was shooting in the dark and sure didn't know how to change it to something else!)  But back to the main story....or maybe that Is part of the main story....  Anyway, In that file I  was just  this picture of a door and a stairway in Bamburg, Germany. A small bit of land to dwell in,  but beauty to feed on as the owner goes in and out, and as visitors pass by. Behold. Be strengthened. Be changed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment