Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Suddenly it's lthe last Sunday in July, the lpenultimatet day OF July, 2017

                   ____________Psalm 24:1 _


The 
earth 
is the 
Lord’s
and 
all 
that
 is in it; 
the world and all who dwell there in. 

                    ________*________
                                        Here’s today’s back story. 
          It comes not from me  but from a companion
- on-the-way, Jeff.
                 Three days ago I was walking, something moved on the road near where I walked. Thought it was a leaf but it was a little bird, a hummingbird. I was going to put it in the bushes but thought better and carried it home. I fed it some nectar, etc and placed it comfortably in a box for night. She (could be a He) would turn over and not be able to right herself. I kept her living for two to three days. This morning Saturday after having coffee at Peet’s I came back and she was on her back, couldn't right herself and appeared to have died. I bounced her around up and down , massaged her breast for about ten minutes. Life came back, she started to breathe and there she was a living creature. My daughter and son advised me to take her to Project Wildlife. I did reluctantly. She is there now. Hopefully they will keep her from falling over on to her back. She will die again. I wanted to keep her and work with her to get her back into wild living. I miss her awfully.

I am sure that God put her in my path so that I could rescue her. He knows my love of birds. I am also sure that God enabled me to bring her back from death to life. I pray that he will enable her to be kept successfully so that she may be released to wild living.

Sadly but lovingly, Jeff.
 Which wraps nicely back around 
to today's collect: 
                            God  
                         without whom 
                         nothing is***

No comments:

Post a Comment