Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Friday, December 22, 2017

Friday, December 22, 2017*

                                         
                  _____________________Psalm 40: 1,2

waited patie-ntly upon the Lord; he st-ooped to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the desolate pit, 
out of the mire and clay; he 
set my feet upon a High 
cliff and made my 
footing sure.
Henry Budd, born Sakachuwescam  "was the first person of First Nations ancestry to be or-dained in the Angl-ican tradition in North America. He     is remembered for his service among the  Cree in Western Canada.” The date of his birth is unknown: he died in the octave of Easter in 1875.   
                                     A tale of modern America:  Siri translated "mire and clay" as Meyer and Clay as if I were in legal trouble and needed representation! 



No comments:

Post a Comment