Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Saturday, July 21, 2018*

                               _____________Psalm 32:9


  
    


           I will 
                 in-
           struct 
               you
               and 
            teach 
           you in 
         the way 
                that you should go

*Albert John Luthul 
      1891-1937
Prophetic Witness in South Africa. Tribal Chief,  ANC leader, &
the first African to 
win the Noble Peace prize for his leader-ship in the non-violent fight against apartheid, 
                       whcih didn't end until 1994.


"My own urge, because 
I am a Christian, is to 
get into the thick of the struggle with other Christians, taking my Christianity with me &
praying that it may be used to influence for good the character of the struggle.”

No comments:

Post a Comment