Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Thursday, August 22,1019

  _________________Collect For Guidance_

 i
you 
we 
live 
and 
move 
and 
have 
our 
being 

The most fun thing for me today is the serendipity, the sheer God-will-provideness it it. The image of Notre Dame de Paris, well known enough to be recognized 
by a mere part of her,  (“Bonjour Madame!” spoken in the high sing songy voice of French shop keepers ev-erywhere as you enter in the morning) just happened 
to be what was on the back the of the 31/4” piece 
of paper that I picked up from the stack I use to make notes, and on which I write down my meditation verse. 
I used to always keep it in my pocket. I have fallen out of that habit but now that I think of it, maybe it’s time 
to revive that practice... 

No comments:

Post a Comment