Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Tuesday, 8 December, 2020

                                                    ________________________Psalm 26:8_



      

          Lord,

         I love

           the 

        house 

            in 

       which 

          you 

        dwell 

        + the

           place where 

               your glory abides. 

                                     I walked down to church Sunday 

to put my pledge in the mail-slot. As I walked past on my 

out, I was so struck by the sunlight on the plant in the  

indow that I stopped and took a picture It was not un-

til I looked at it later that I saw that the camera had 

seen the totality while I only saw in part the image 

 image is not just of the plant but of the saw but 

the background mirrored in the window. It’s re-

ally a stunning image. When I got my verse

 this morning, God chuckled- "Gotcha cov-

ered, sweets! Use the picture of the plant.  

plant - you don’t have to choose be-

between this and that,the inside or 

the outside, the sacred or he se-

cular. The where my glory ab-

ides "Here it is  All OF IT.


Oh right, 

No comments:

Post a Comment