Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Monday, September 16, 2013

St Cyprian, Bishop and Martyr at Carthage, 258*

                                           Psalm 56:3-4
When- 
ever 
I am 
afraid, 
I put 
my 
trust 
in you; 
in God 
whose 
word
I praise,
 in God I 
trust  
will 
not be 
afraid.        
Ignatius Kattey, the Anglican Archbishop, kidnapped him last week in the Niger Delta, has been released . (BBC Africa) 
                                           The Lutheran Book  suggests praying today for Africa and Christians in Africa. 

Also today in our Anglican tradition we remember St Ninan, c430, Bishop of Galloway and Misisonary to Scotland  He, along with Patrick, is one of the links between the ancient Roman-British Church and the developing Celtic Christianity of Ireland and Scotland. (Holy WOmen, Holy Men

No comments:

Post a Comment