Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A very hot Tuesday

                                                        Matthew 5:14
 You 
are 
the 
light 
of 
the 
world. 
A city built on a hill cannot be hid. 

I hated not using the quote from Exodus which continues on from yesterday’s reading… It it has one of my favorite quotes in the Bible. When Moses says to Aaron WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! his response is…. You know how evil these guys are .. they wanted me to make them gods, so I took their gold and threw it in the fire and out came this calf!! Right, Out came this calf… 
For better OR for worse, a city built on a hill is right out there. 
 Kind of reminds me of the Clippers guy digging the hole deeper and deeper.... Sometimes it's better just to shut up.  
And I speak from firsthand experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment