Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Sunday, April 30, 2017

The Third Sunday of Easter, April 30, 2017

                 _________________ Collect  ___ 


open 
the 
eyes 
of 
our 
faith, 
that 
we 
may
 see Christ in all his redeeming work 
                          I was surprised with the image.  
I usually go bigger, broader.  But not today. Today is totally local and focal. Maybe be-
cause to know Christ “in the breaking of bread” implies, requires a a community to which one belongs. But  at first I couldn’t find the image.
 As I searched, I  thought maybe it was maybe  this stylized  flower with a multitude of petals a-
round a button at the
Center. As I looked further,
I thought maybe 
it a map of the world painted on two upturned palms.
 And then I came across  the picture I  had first seen in my minds eye. ….
__________Open the eyes of my faith that I may see you in in all your redeeming work___________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment