Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tuesday, April 4, 2017. Today we celebrate commemorate the American Baptist minister, civil rights leader and martyr Martin Luther King Junior who was born in 1929 and assassinated on this day in 1968.

                                         Psalm 121:1,2 


       I  

   lift
    up 
   my 
  eyes  
      to 
        the  hills; 
            from where 
                 is my help to come?     
  My help comes from the Lord, 
  the maker of   heaven and earth.
There is a new wave of change all around us, and if we set our compass true, we will reach our destination  The work begins anew. The hope rises again. And the dream shall never die.       -Based on Ted Kennedy at the 2008 DNC Convention 2008 quoting Martin Luther King’s 1963 “I have a dream” speech 

No comments:

Post a Comment