Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Friday, August 18, 2017

Friday, August 18, 2017*

               _____________________Acts 22:11__
  
 Since 
 I 
 could 
 not 
 see 
 be-
 cause of the brightness of that light, 
 those who were with me took me 
  by the hand and led me*
*William Porcher DuBose
        1836- 1918 
 American Episcopal priest, professor at the University of the South 
in Swanee TN & author 
for whom docrtrine &  
 life were inextricably 
nterwrwinedtreating them "as a dramatic dia-
logue, fusing the best of contemporary thought 
& criticism with his own strong inner faith."
                                 *Saul of Taurus telling
of his conversion experience on the road to 
Damascus en route ot becoming St Paul,
reniding me once again that God does not 
leave us where he finds us and that the 
Christian life is one of continuosus convesion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment