Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Wednesday August 9, 2017*

                  _________Psalm 119:114   



 You 
  are
  my 
  ref-
  uge
  and 
  my 
  shield;
  my hope is in you. 


*Herman of Alaska,
1756-1837, 
Russian Orthodox   Missionary to the  Aluet. (Re-
member, Alaska was Russian at the time)
            “Joyful North Star of Christ’s Church." 
                      I didn’t noticeuntil this morning  that 
there was 2 saints listed for the 7th and so I  missed that Dominic was actually on the 8th… he’s too good to  pass up so I’madding him in as well today:
    *Dominic, 
ca 1170-1221, 
Spanish priest and fria,r founder of the Order of Preachers, commonly called the Dominicans Who "ex-plicitly gave priority to intellectual work. "

No comments:

Post a Comment