Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Wednesday, August 16, 2017*

                      ___________Canticle 11_ 


       Arise, 
       shine 
       for 
       your
       light
       has 
       come 
       and 
       the glory 
       of the Lord has 
       dawned upon you_______________ 
* We remember James Foley, born in 1973, 
   the Jesuit 
   educated   
   journalist 
   for NBC 
   who was 
   abducted 
   in war-torn Syria in 2012 and on 
   August 19, 2014, was beheaded 
   by the so-called "Islamic state." 
            In his last message 
            to his family he wrote:
"I pray for you to stay strong and to believe. I really feel I can touch you even in the darkness when I pray.” 
                                         ________*________
  I pray for us to strong and to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment