Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

                        ___Numbers 11:23/Matthew 17:27________

The 
Lord  
said… 
“Is the 
Lord’s 
power  
limited?  
Now you will see whether my  word 
will come true for you or not.” *
                                        The first word I got was “God remembers that we are but flesh,  a breath that goes forth and does not return.” from the Psalm (78:39.) I tried to put it aside, but it keeps asserting it’s place. And it fits here.  A longtime friend of St David’s, K Ellen Cleary, 
was diagnosed with cancer very, very recently and I 
just this minute heard that she has died. On Sunday 
I was fed with the manna that God was referring to in 
Numbers, that I be “kept  in  eternal life.”  Not until, 
but in, within the eternal now. Look at the lengths 
to which God goes to sustain and redeem, to feed 
and comfort and care for us.  And we are dust; we die.
Both/And. Dust and glory, dirt and gold held in our
two hands, in God's two hands.  Gertrude Nelson has
said that when you are in  he presence of paradox,
you are in the presence of God. The journey is not 
interrupted, but complete. *
                         https://youtu.be/sx1eMwlDFb8
If the link does not work I've put it in the post that follows.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you dearly for your faithful and inspired work.

    ReplyDelete