Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Friday, September 7, 2018

Friday, September 7, 2018*

                        ___________________Psalm 40:9_      


       
      In
     the  
    roll 
      of 
     the 
  book 
    it is 
     written concerning   me:  
        "I love to do your will , O my God,
                         your law is deep in my heart. "

  *Elie Naud,
 née Élias Neau, 
 1661–1722
Witness to the faith. 
A Huguenot, he escaped prersecuton in France, came to the US, lived faithfully & is buried at
Trinity Wall Street.

We pray that with the ”Mystic  of the Galleys and Servant of Slaves," we may proclaim Christ in suffering and joy like, and call others to join us in ministry to those littleest and the least, following Jesus who came not to be ministered too but to minister  -Collect 
_____________________*____________
This gorgeous angel that adorns a wall in  my bedroom was needlepointed and given to us by a friend from church after Gordon became quadriplegic . The poem,  so appropriate to the man who was my husband, was and is in an envelope on the back. 






No comments:

Post a Comment