Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Saturday, January 26, 2019*

                               _________Isaiah 46:3,4_ 
    



Listen to me, 
remnant of the 
house of Israel,
who have been 
borne by me 
from your birth, 
carried from the womb; even to your old age, 
I am he, even 
when you turn gray I will carry you.  
                   I have made and I will bear: 
                            I will carry and will save.
This week-end we remem-ber Tim-othy, Titus & Silas compan-ions of Paul, and Lyd-ia, Dorcas, & Phoebe, Wit-nesses to the Faith, because you cannot be a Christian alone. 
                                          Grant that we too 
                                      may be living stones  
                              built upon the foundation 
                         of Jesus Inspire us today 
               to  build up your church with our 
           gifts of hospitality, love, and bold 
      witnesses to the Gospel of Christ
 -taken from both of the collects 




No comments:

Post a Comment