Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Saturday, January 5, 2018, the last day of Christmas

                    _________________Joshua 1:1,2,5,6,9_ 



   
    
   After 
   the 
   death 
   of 
   Moses, 
   the servant  of the Lord, the Lord spoke 
   to Joshua Moses' assistant saying, 
    “My servant Moses is dead. Now 
    proceed to cross the Jordan… 
                                          As I was with Moses, 
                             so I will be with you; I will not 
                        fail yor forsake you. Be strong 
          and ourageous… for the Lord your God 
will be with you wherever you go. 

This was prefect on so many levels today; for me 
personally but it is also perfect as Christmas comes 
to an end and  the the coming of the Magi; (and then 
what?) as the Holy Family sets out on their flight to
 Egypt to survive the despotic King Herod; St David’s 
moving forward,; the nation entering  into a new
 phase;  and the funeral for Arnold Fenton today, 
our long agointerim priest with whom I served as 
parish liturgist;  And for his for wife and family. 

Head's up!  Life is changed, but not ended! 
THAT is  dead. But I’m still here. up!
Let’s go!  Onward! 

No comments:

Post a Comment