Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Suddenly it's the last Sunday in July!

                               ___________The Collect_








may we 
so pass 
through 
things
temporal 
  that 
    we
      lose 
        not 
            the
               things eternal  * * 
                                                                     As 
                                             I was working 
                                        on this, I was also 
                                     watering - getting 
                                 up at quite short in-
                            tervals to turn on and 
                       off  the sprinklers. Siri sets 
                    them  so easily, like a genie  
              there when you want him- "him
          because Tinker found me a lovely 
male Australian voice. As the last timer 
chimes went off , I laughed at myself , re-
membering  Sr Francisca telling me to 
respond to the chapel bell like the voice 
of God. I had  later considered it quaint 
after falling love with Gordon  and leav-
ing behind the call (or so I thought). Un-
til  that last timer went off , I had been 
treating these 2 things as 2 separate  
activities- working on my medita-
tion vrse  over here and  inter-
rupting that to water over 
here.And suddenly, as I 
responded to that 
last timer- 
quick
ly, as 
to the voice 
of God ,God chucked 
and he said very quietly 
“Louise, there are not two 
things-  this is one thing, one 
life. So pass through things tempor-
al that you lose not the things eternal.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment