Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

______________________________Psalm 45:7a_  







Your 
throne
O God
endures 
through 
all generations
__________________________________________
Sometimes it's just hard to buckle down and do what I'm supposed to do. BOR-ING! This morning the palm appoint-ed was 45 and I thought "Oh yuck. I'm by myself- maybe I'll read yesterday's since we didn’t, so I turned to 41. The antiphon was " Heal me, O Lord, for I have sinned against you."   God chuckled and I read Psalm 45. I actually think my verse is 7a but I went on to be sure.

The first reading was I Sameul 25:1-22 and again I thought BOR-ING!  Let's get this show on the road &...SWWR  to the max (my husband's acronym  for self-will run riot á la AA)  So I read it. And I'm so glad I did! It made me laugh and gave me perspective a dude so "ill natured that no one can speak to him" and it nearly got them  wiped out.  Now on to the second reading - God alone (literally) know what THAT will bring… It brought a lot!  And Bingo! & sud-denly, the image morphed from God far away in his heaven to this sign which is spray painted on a wall between Pales-tine and Israel. What a Guy! 
__________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment