Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Full moon Tuesday


















But as for me, 
through the greatness of your mercy 
I will go into your house; I will bow 
down toward our holy temple in awe of you. 
                After doing the blog, I went in to actually do my mediation. I always write the quote, on a piece of paper so I have the exact words in front of me to help me keep my focus - or bring the focus back! And back. And back!  And afterward I put in my pocket so I have it throughout the the day.  I started writing without looking and I wrote “But as for me, I go into your house...”  Nope. the words are "As for me, through the greatness of your mercy, I go in... See why I write the words down?  Now I have a place to begin- not with my entering, but with God’s  initiative.... Neat stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment