Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Today the Episcopal Church honors “The Righteous Gentiles,” 'Christians and persons of faith who, during World War 2, rescued thousand of Jews from certain death in the Holocaust.'

         38:15a



in you, 
O Lord,
 have I 
fixed 
my 
hope


The Righteous Gentiles and and many others, are honored at the Yad Vashen, the Holo-
caust Memorial overlooking  the 
Holy City Jerusalem 





The 
Hall 
of 
Names 

My friend Debby respond:  I just read that a British man died at age 91. When he was only in his 30's, he was a banker in Prague, I think. He found out that Jewish families were trying to leave. He decided to do something and helped arrange the transportation of hundreds of children by train out of the country to families in England, I think. No one even knew about this until decades later when his daughter found some letters in the attic. She asked why he'd never said anything. He said that he just did what he thought he should/could.

No comments:

Post a Comment