Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Monday, February 22, 2016

On this date in 1732 George Washington, the first President of the United States of America, was born; in 1862 Jefferson Davis was inaugurated as President of the Confederacy; and n 1932 Adolf Hitler was the Nazi Party candidate for the presidential elections in Germany.

                                                    Psalm 56:3, 4a






Whenever I am afraid, 
I put my trust in you. 
In God, whose word I
praise, in God I trust 
and will not be afraid

I routinely delete the end of verse4 because it continues “for what can flesh do to me?” My resounding answer is PLENTY!! as you can see in this little refugee child seeking comfort in the outline of her mother. What flesh does to flesh is terrible and if God hates anything it is this, the breaking of the second  part of the Great Commandment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment