Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday!

                                                                Psalm 16:11


You 
will 
show 
me 
the
path 
of life; 
in your presence 
is fullness of joy, and in your 
right hand pleasures forever more.
                             *****    *****  
I was walking down a steep street  in  Bruniquel,  a 14th century hill town in the Tarn, France  and saw this stunning door/gate. It’s one of my favorite pictures.  As I was working on my post this morning, 
I was going to use the color of the door for the words, and then looking  again I  saw the one tall very light lavender flower to the left of the path …. and as I just looked again just now I see there are more tiny flowers in the green…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment