Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Saturday evening

                       ____________Luke 7:18, 19, 22_


   John sent  2 
   of his disci-
   ples to the 
   Lord to ask, 
   “Are you the 
   one who is 
   to come, or
   are we to 
   wait for an-
   other?” Jesus answered them, “Go and tell John 
   what you have seen and heard: the blind re-
   ceive their sight… the dead are raised, 
  and the poor have good news
   brought to them."
                                                           I  had just silenced 
                                                    the radio, thinking  that 
                                                  I didn’t “need that in my 
                                               brain as my friend Chris’s 
                                           son once said to him.  Just 
                                       after turning the corner I saw 
                                 this dove on this  house. I turned 
                             around, parked, left a note on the 
                         person’s door thanking them for the 
                     peace that the sight of their dove had .
                  brought me.  I turned around again and 
            as I went on my way when I saw that I was
      on Mt Ararat!   The more you  know the more  
 you see.I had had the good news preached to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment