Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Wednesday,May 8, 2019*

          _Psalm 38:5a___________________







 in 
 you, 
 O 
 Lord, 
 have  
 I fixed
 my hope

*Julian of Norwich
Anchoress of the 14th century who May have lost a family the Black Death and yet proclaimed
  All shall 
  be well and 
  all shall be 
  well and all 
  manner of things 
  shall be well.
_________________ *_________________

When I met Lady Julian at CDSP in the summer of 1985, I finally knew I was not a one off, but I had a sister who had lived with one window into the church and one into the town square. Not that I am in her league in any way but I am at least in  her footsteps… or in her cell since she lived in her anchorhold. The Ancrene Wisse says you can’t have a cow - how you care for  it? But you can have a cat who can come and go at will...

No comments:

Post a Comment