Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Saturday, July 18, 2020

SATURDAY, JULY 18, 2020

                                              _______________Psalm 32:10_



   Do not be like 
  horse or mule,
   which has no   
  understanding; 
    who must be 
   fittefd with bit
   and 
      bridle 
         or else 
             they will not stay near you.
I thought this was my verse but I was not sure
 - it’s an old standby so I read on. When I had 
finished the readings - about the Israelites need 
for absolute self-discipline all those days march-
ing silently around Jericho nd and our friend 
Peter saying to Jesus in the Garden saying
"No no no even if everybody else betrays 
you, I sure won’t!  Yea, that was it for
sure, but this time you already have
the prefect imgae, God chuckled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment