Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Wednesday, Jul 8, 2020

                      ______________________Psalm 119:10_



With 
my 
whole 
heart
         I
   seek
you; 
let  
  me
    not
       stray from you.       *

  
In Judaism, the Law, as I understand it, which may be hopelessly flawed, is a manifestation of the very nature of God chiseled in stone for us. But “law” does not convey that to my heart… it seems often ... exterior, imposed, a kind of nit picking, quid pro quo. And since these verses are God speaking to my heart, this is what he gave me today,  Also, in the New Testament, the law has been superseded by Love itself, by Jesus, the Word not chiseled in stone but enfleshed. And from this “three Personnel God”  I do pray not to stray. 

‘Bound to wander - Lord, I fell it!- 
bound to leave the One I love. 
Here’s my heart, o take and seal it,  
seal it for they love alone.” 

Do you know that hymn? Gosh, I miss singing hymns  together… it’s not the same singing my heart out with the  handful of people on the screen. But it works. Anybody remember the name of the hymns so I can look it up and listen on You Tube… Actually, I changed that too…. the original is  “seal it  for they courts above.” I’d go looking but I need to go  get a fasting (I’m so glad black coffee is ok!) blood draw and in these COVID days I can’  just wander in at will, I have a scheduled appointment… 

There is SO MUCH that needs translating so this genreations can hear God.  We've been a littlel ike someone from the Old Country insisting they speak th eold language here in this new land.  
But not from asuperficial level, from deep inside the God we love.Othwesie as teh Brits say it's just rubbish. ….Ne wine,  new wineskins. 


No comments:

Post a Comment