Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thursday

I struggled with this; not with The VERSE, but the image.   I thought at first I would use symbols, but symbols live together just fine. 
                  
 It’s when you add People that you have trouble So I went looking for people, 
and I found some great images. 
But they were mostly old guys 
in robes.   (But, hey, if THEY could live together in unity, even symbolically,  that would help!)

So  I looked some more and found a broader image that included lay people, the 99% of any religion, men and women and children.  And the  little guy in the picture got me thinking that what it means to be a man, (or a woman) living together in unity, or hating,  sharing, or NOT, is something we learn at at very early age. Which brought me to the image that I have used. I have had it for years - so long that I don't know who did it or for what reason. But I always think of it as  Spiritual Direction. for Dummies.
                                                                             Psalm 133:1



Oh 
how good and pleas-ant it is when brothers & sisters live together in unity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment