Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Saturday, the weekly reminder that even GOD had to top and rest!

  Luke 11:10 
  


everyone
who asks 
receives, & 
everyone 
who seeks 
finds,&
for everyone who knocks 
the door will be opened. 


I was reminded yesterday that AA’s 11th Step, improving our conscious contact with the God through the twin tools of prayer and meditation, beings with the word Sought.  The focus is not so much on the goal as in the seeking…   I have a whole picture file of doors and windows… in fact this blog was supposed to be entitled Doors and Windows but it was already taken I guess…. So I have Many doors to choose from, SO many - old ones, new ones, pretty ones. ones with bikes in front, one in Amsterdam  which I really like from my river trip with Dad and Sally that has a window reflecting the sky and clouds which, if youBut I chose this one because it doesn’t even show the door, just the steps up to it… Sometimes the seeking starts without even being able tho see the door…. 





No comments:

Post a Comment