Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Friday, October 16, 2020

Friday, 16 October, 2020

                  _____________________Psalm 16:3_



     



     Those 

     who 

     run 

     after 

      false 

     gods 

    shall 

   have 

  their 

 troubles 

multiplied.


What it doesn’t say 

is that God will get you 

if you’re stupid enough to 

“run after false gods” -which 

we all are-  justthat your troubles 

will be multiplied.  It’s not a threat, 

but a prediction. Call it karma if you 

like  Then I read on & I saw that we be-

gin the reading of the craziest circus  (Siri

 is SUCH a pagan!)  Ecclesiasticus. But be-

ing reminded that I had not finished Jonah, not 

havinggone back tofinish Morning Prayer. Knowing 

it was short, I decid-ed to just finish it off before going 

on. You remember yesterday, Jonah running away and 

ending up in a literal shipload of trouble. Today begins 

with 3:1:  The word of the Lord came to Jonah a second 

time, saying, “Get up and go to Nineveh that great city 

and proclaim to it the message that I tell you. So Joanh 

got up & wentto Nineveh…”  Well I guess so!! It always 

makes me laugh- saying so much without saying any-

thing which is Far the best  way of saying something!

No comments:

Post a Comment