Tieoplo Sky

Tieoplo Sky
Tiepolo Clouds

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

                                                     ________________________for grace_






direct 

us in 

the ful-

filling 

of your 

purpose

_________________________________________________ 


I thought

at first my verse 

was Jonah 2:2: “I called to 

the Lord out of my distress and 

he answered me.”  Then God elbowed me 

and whispered “take a look at the next verse: 

“You cast me into the deep.”  “Now, Louise," he said, 

half in jest,  "Did I do that to you?” Funny, I’d never noticed 

the shift to putting the blame on God for my predicament, 

like a little kid:  IT’S  YOUR FAULT I FELL!. Oh right -I

jumped. “Because?” I was running away from what I

needed to do and I ended up putting put a whole 

shiplaod of people in danger. “Yea, you jumped 

into the sea and I’m the One who saved you -

I sent the whale instead of just letting 

you drown. Before doing my blog

post, I finished my prayers.

Then Bingo! I got to the 

Collect at the end and 

God chuckled, “See, 

isn’t that per-

fect, toots?" 

& it was.  

Very clever. 

Thanks. 

"Sure thing. 

It was fun. Now 

let's go look for the image." 


No comments:

Post a Comment